baby growth

Nov 6, 2010

I AM FREE

My last day was last Thursday. The farewell was brief and almost non-existent. Best thing about it is, I don't really care. Sigh, that's how low it has sunk, and how bad it stunk. But anyhow, I can now spend more time with my daughter, with my already dying blog, with my husband, my family (my sis) and going back to school. I have missed the closing date for this January's intake but it's not a huge loss, because now I have no qualms of applying for the June intake. And while we're on this topic, the websites for local universities really really suck. Even though they aren't directly paid to maintain the websites, but they will do better if their universities are ranked better, and how can you get local universities to be ranked better if you can't get more foreign students to apply to study in your university? 

It's frustrating that you lose out on an application due to a technicality, and for god's sakes, this is the Internet age, all the latest updates should be on the website! How can you ask a student from penang to drive all the way to your doorstep to get info, just because you want them to be independent, proactive and have initiative? You don't have any of those things to begin with. 

*breathe, breathe*... enough with the ranting. What if people find out that you are b*tching about them before you apply for the course? gasp, I have half a mind to delete this post now... but I won't until I apply for the January intake, and get it, and graduate from it. Besides, what I just wrote is true what.

I hope I won't miss January's intake. Sigh...

No comments: