baby growth

Mar 27, 2009

Fan-ning

You know how it is that everyone is using Twitter (John Mayer) and Facebook (just about everyone else on the planet). I have neither and *cue Katy Perry* I'm.. still.. brea-thing...

Supplies!

Anyhoo, I'm always a fan of babies, kids, toddlers, upbringing, education and English (a big deal in Malaysian education and Malaysian politics - let's not go there). They take up half of my time and soon, Eva will be taking up the other half.

This is Eva.This photo was taken during the 6th or 7th month (memory failing me, and I'm only 26, whoopie-di-dup).

Little Eva is facing to the right. The whitish blob south-east of the circle is her nose. You can see the lips and chin below the nose. She has puffy cheeks, ya, ya, you're seeing it right, and according to a colleague of mine, apparently she has a lot of hair (O_o" I don't know how I could miss it, and I'm the mother, sigh).

If all goes well, she will be arriving as a Taurian in the year of the Ox. which scares me. because... the Chinese believe that bulls are signs of stubborness. Taurians are organized, hard-headed and firm (aka stubborn too) so my husband and I are in for a ride.


Signing out: Savouring the last 5 weeks of freedom.

No comments: