baby growth

Oct 23, 2009

Astro C.G.M. Finale Lee Soo Wei and New fans from Brunei (pictures!)

Well, lookie what we've got here.

These were taken on the night of the Astro Classic Golden Melody Singing Competition 2009 finale when Julie 周蕊丽 took the 1st prize for the competition. The audience consisted of Malaysians from all over the country including those from Penang (you guys rock!) Sabah and even Sarawak!

In the audience there were also a group of ladies from Brunei. They initially went as fans of the hosts: Yan Yan and sister (I'm sorry I am not good with Chinese so I can't remember the name, a thousand apologies) and left as new fans of Soo Wei (I heard from someone who was there lar).

Since they came from another country, they got to get on stage to take photos with the contestants! Picture pile coming up! They even brought their own banner!

In this shot you see from left and in bling bling attire: 斯伟 (Soo Wei in red),
the 2nd runner up: 李惠芳 in gold and 1st prize winner 周蕊丽 in blue, as well as fans from Brunei.



斯伟 (Soo Wei) and Bruneian fans.

Ladies, if you are reading this and seeing your lovely faces on the pictures here and you want copies of the photos, I can get email it to you. Just drop me your email in the comments section (it won't come out if you do not want it out, approval is required from the writer before the comments can be published).

It's the least I could do for your flocking around 李斯伟 and giving him special treatment (as if he took the gold home lol). I guess that's what he meant when he said that he has no regrets so long as he has the support of his fans.

If 陈佛 was in the shot, it would have been perfect.
I've said too much. And I don't care.

No comments: