baby growth

Jun 7, 2009

Some help from the Internet: DrGreene.com

The Internet being such a huge pot of useful and useless information, sometimes and surprisingly reveals relevant information that would actually help make your life easier. Before you go thinking that I've found the answer to life itself, no, I found the next best thing for new parents!

Drgreene.com is a website that focuses on the upbringing and handling of children from the prenatal stage to their teens.

I'm currently interested in the Newborn section but you are welcome to look through everywhere else for probable answers to questions, regarding children, that have been bugging you.

As an example, it is in this site where I found the differences between a normal pacifier and an orthodontist pacifier.

I also found out that a newborn's coughing is actually a dangerous sign that parents need to look out for. Gave me a scare because Eva had been coughing (at first I thought she was just vying for attention) or mimicking the cough sound ever since we gave her the pacifier.

And I have overcome my fear of the baby's soft spot (up there on the head, above the forehead, the pulsing region, yeah, that one)... let's just say that the baby will not suffer a concussion if she falls on her head even though the soft spots (yes, there are more than one. Actually there are six. You have to go to DrGreene.com) have not toughened up.

Now, excuse me while I go view videos on bathing babies.

No comments: