baby growth

May 24, 2009

Astro C.G.M. Singing Competition 2009 (Spoilers)

If you've not seen this, I suggest you do first or else the following will ruin it for you.

Last night was the ending of how I have been spending my Saturday nights. But we aren't here to talk about my boring life after having a kid (just kidding, there is not a second of my current life that I can call boring), we are here to talk about nuclear fission.

...

...

...

Eh?

Okay, this is about as far as I can keep you suspended enough to click this link first before allowing you to proceed.

Okay, second place wasn't bad but sometimes when you've tried so hard and gone so far, and no to mention lost so much weight, to fumble at the final stages is a terrible feeling. To fumble at the expense of someone else's mistake adds to the level of terribleness.

BUT let's not start pointing fingers.

Instead, let's hope that the curse of the American Idol show becomes true in this sense: that the one who always takes the crown doesn't necessarily need the title to actually succeed in showbiz.

He's halfway there. We're giving him a place for his fans to get in touch with him, ala Facebook. Now if only I know how to go about this ...

No comments: