baby growth

May 3, 2009

I'm here.

Hi, I'm Eva. I'm 6 days old and against better judgment, the doctor revealed my weight as 2.98 kg even though I'm a girl. I'm currently driving my dad insane with my feeding times but he is getting the hang of it and lucky for my mommie, he is not reluctant to be the one to carry me all the time.


My mommie is in confinement now.

According to tradition, she's not supposed to use her eyes too much and she has to lie down a lot or else her organs will go out of place when her uterus shrinks, or so I am told. She has to endure this, and not washing her hair or eating McD for another 24 days.

So, I will help out my mommie's blog with
short updates about our new lives together. I need some shut eye now. Still trying to adjust to my new home. Will blog again soon. Zzzzz...

1 comment:

LiLiN said...

u're sooo adorababale~~