baby growth

Apr 3, 2009

April Fool's

I is no likey April Fool's.

I is likey system. I is no likey things changed for ridiculous and miniscule reasons, or for no reasons at all. In short, I no like pranks much. I don't even like pranks played on other people so that other people can laugh at other people's expense.

Then I heard FLY fm on my way back from work. It was their Most Wanted Download. They count the top ten most requested song of the day.

On April Fool's Day, at number
ten:
"Guess this means you're sorry... You're standing at my door..."

at number
nine:
"Guess this means you take back... All you said before..."

at number
eight:
"like how much you wanted... anyone but me..."

at number
seven:
"said you'd never come back... but here you are again..."

at number
six:
"cause we belong... together... now, yeah yeah"

at number
five:
"forever united here... somehow"

at number
four:
"you got a piece of me..."

at number
three:
"and honestly..."

at number
two:
"my life, would suck...."

at number
one:
"without you..."

Yup, they played kelly clarkson's My life Would suck Without you... ten times.

ten times.

It's a good thing I love that song. And that I got to the restaurant for dinner by the time they reached number eight.

Signing off: Love, Sex and Magic sounds better with a girl's voice in it although Justin can sound like one.

No comments: