baby growth

Apr 3, 2009

Earlier due date

Crud.

Dr says I may have to induce labour or do a C-sec anytime after the 20th of April. Bcos of my diabetic condition. I have
gestational diabetes, quite common amongst expectant mothers. The body has a problem conditioning itself to retrieve nutrition for both the mother and the baby, leading to higher blood sugar levels.

Lesson to be learned here: never take a glucose blood test after Chinese New Year, you're bound to get a positive result (which is not good because positive means that yes, you have the problem tested).

So, in my case, I have to expect little Eva anytime after the 20th or by Week 38. I'm at Week 36 now. I still got lots to do and prepare. Sigh...

Double crud.

1 comment:

PinGie said...

wahhhhhhhh

so early lahir la??? wuaaaaaaaaaa :D

hope everything goes well with u too~~..

btw.. get LOTSA SLEEP LA U~~~ rest more~~~ :)

*muakzzzz*