baby growth

Apr 9, 2009

Saturday Visit

Going to the doctor's this Saturday to determine when Eva is coming out to join the rest of the world. My palms and soles are starting to sweat and my hands are swelling more often now, although they don't last as long as the swelling of my feet does.

My feet stays swollen all the time. Been this way since the 5th or 6th month of my pregnancy.

My doctor tells me that it could be due to a high blood pressure although it could also mean that my thyroid gland is going into overdrive, temporarily. Everything will get back to normal after I deliver. I hope.

The moment they find protein in my urine, that's when Eva is coming out. Good luck to me. Sigh...

To think I have to go through this again to get a son for my husband. He better deserve it.




No comments: