baby growth

Apr 18, 2009

Astro Singing Competition for Seniors

The Astro CGM Singing Compeittion 2009

Every year there is an annual Astro Singing competition for seniors known as the Classic Golden Melody Singing Competition or Astro CGM for short. For the year 2009, I am particularly interested in this competition because of one thing.

Me uncle's in it. Me dad's youngest brother.


I'm number M13. Appreciate your support, ladies.

Lee Soo Wei, 46, from Penang. Single and available. The guy with the ridiculous white hat that surprisingly is turning out to be his trademark signature. They call him the White Hat Prince, according to mom. No comments on that.

I'm not one to brag but he's good. Don't believe me? We got video. I really hope you enjoy his singing. The finals will be on May 23rd, whilst I am in confinement but I will be supporting him from home, via Astro.

To think that he sang at my wedding. hehe.. how cool is that?

Updates:
To see some of the clips of the performances click Videos.

To see the end, click Finale.

To see aftershow photos, Click Photos.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stumbled on your blog when googling for the result of the 2009Astro singing competition. Lee Soo Wei is my cousin, his father is my mother's younger brother. So we are related! I am the cousin who lives in Canada that makes me your aunt.

Aunty Ee

Mama Sing said...

The world just got smaller. Nice to finally meet up with you Aunty Ee!