baby growth

Apr 25, 2009

Dan Brown's The Lost Symbol

Long before Robert Langdon aka Tom Hanks hit the screen running with the Da VInci Code, I was already entranced with the book and the controversies linked to it. Before they had all those second-rate Breaking the Code or Unravelling the secrets behind the phenomena types, I had gone through all four of Dan Brown's books: Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons, Digital Fortress and Deception Point.

Only the front two books made a mark. Oh, and may I add, Da Vinci Code was his fourth book, Angels and Demons his first. The other two books in between... well, you can go without because I don't see them as a movie-makeable novels. And honestly, they kinda drifted from his symbiologist idea. But if you are a true blue fan, go for it.

Anyways, the reason I'm bringing this up is cause Dan Brown has a new book coming in mid-Sept of this year. Due for release on 15th of Sept is his latest: The Lost Symbol. Okay, maybe he should get a little more creative on the title but at least we know he is reverting to his symbolic days with this. Robert Langdon is in it.

Check out all four novels at his website here. And this is the cover of his latest book. I hope they work up the hardcover version because this looks like a who moved my cheese kind of cover. Cheesy.


I'm the latest from Dan Brown!

I am saving up for this one.

No comments: