baby growth

Apr 14, 2009

The Fast and the Freaking Furious

Although I am 37 weeks pregnant, that does not stop me from going to the cinema, or from watching dashing men, pretty women and extremely good-looking cars (that's three positives) conveniently packed into a two-hour film known as The Fast and the Furious 4.
All three rolled in one!
Confession: I didn't watch the first one.
But I know someone pretended to be someone else to capture someone else but ended up being that someone else's best buddy ... or something in that line. Well, he did let him go in the end, didn't he? But that was 8 years ago.

Come 2009 you will be watching stolen oil tanks, lax FBI regulations, crazy racing through Saturday night traffic, cross-desert racing and ...

the tunnel sequence. TWICE!

If you don't know what I am talking about, you have to watch the film. If you know what I am talking about, I bet you are gonna watch the film again. *cue evil laugh*.

I'm getting the DVD.

No comments: